To maintain quality assurance program for all products and services provided.
- To manage and coordinate all services on a daily basis
- To follow-up on all request for services
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- To manage quality assurance program
- To manage account receivable
- College education is an asset
- Five (5) years experiences in a multitasking position
- Any combination of education/experience will be considered
- Good computer skill required
- Training in pool/hot tub industry will be provided
- Good work ethic is essential
- Flexible work hours are required
- In good health, able to lift a 25 lb item (help with inventory)
- A clear communicator – calm and respectful with customers and co-workers
- Compensation: $18 – $23 /hour, based on experience and performance once on the job.
- Health benefit program included (dental, medication, physical therapy, etc)
Start-date: April 2018
This is a 7-month hourly contract position, with the potential for full-time, continuing employment depending on success in the job.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter which states when you can start working.
Email the resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those considered for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
POOL TECHNICIAN & ASSISTANTS
Be part of a team that provides pool service, repair, and installation.
- summer students welcome to apply
• Pools opening
• Pool closing
• Services and repairs
• Pool installation
• Any other duties as directed by the supervisor
• Have a valid driver license
• Skills to do manual work
• Love to work outside
• Good work ethic is essential
• Flexible work hours are required
• Bilingual will be an asset
• Criminal check required
Salary scale is between 15$ and 22$/hour + performance bonuses and the starting rate will be based on knowledge and experience.
Excellent health benefits program included (dental, prescription medication, physical therapy, etc).
This position is full-time, seasonal, from April to November.
Potential for future career growth within Capital City Pools & Spas
If you believe this is for you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words TECHNICIAN APPLICATION – [YOUR NAME] in the subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted