Are you looking for a hot tub that can keep the water clean and clear without needing constant maintenance? Look no further than Self-Cleaning hot tubs from Hydropool! These hot tubs use industry exclusive Self-Cleaning pressurized filtration technology to clean the water faster, and more effectively, than traditional hot tub filtration systems.
How Self-Cleaning Works
Self-Cleaning utilizes ultra-efficient pressurized filtration technology used in commercial pools and hot tubs. In a pressurized filtration system, water is pulled from a surface skimmer and a floor vacuum through a specialized filtration pump. This pump then forces water through the microfilter at high speeds to clean and sanitize the water in a fraction of the time required by most hot tubs.
Benefits Of Self-Cleaning FiltrationOwning a hot tub with Self-Cleaning filtration has many benefits for hot tub owners; including:
- Cleaner, clearer water. Self-Cleaning filtration is able to clean all of the water in a hot tub in 15 minutes or less!
- Less maintenance. Since Self-Cleaning is able to clean the water so effectively, you no longer have to worry about manually cleaning or vacuuming it out. In fact, most Self-Cleaning hot tub owners are able to maintain their hot tub in as little as 5 minutes per week!
- Fewer chemicals. Cleaner water means fewer chemicals (such as clarifiers) are needed to properly maintain the hot tub.
- Less draining. The better filtered the water, the less it needs to be drained and refilled. In fact, most Self-Cleaning hot tubs only need to be drained half as often as standard hot tubs.
While all of these benefits are great, perhaps the biggest advantage of Self-Cleaning filtration is its energy efficiency. Self Cleaning Filtration saves you money in a few ways:
- Since Self-Cleaning is able to properly filter all of the water in the hot tub in 15 minutes or less, the filtration system doesn’t need to run for nearly as long to keep the water clear. Self Cleaning hot tubs only have to run between 4-8 hours per day. Compare that with standard hot tubs that require between 12-24 hours of filtration every day.
- The AquaFlo filtration pumps used by Self-Cleaning hot tubs use just 1/6 of the power that standard hot tub pumps require.
- Self-Cleaning hot tubs are also equipped with one of the most advanced topside controls in the industry. They allow you to control exactly when the hot tub filtration system will run so you to set it to run off peak hours. They are also able to automatically switch in and out of economy mode, allowing you to reduce your energy costs without sacrificing performance.